J&H Company Training
Low cost and convenient, we make is easier for you to give your workers the tools for new ways of thinking, on your site with our custom training.
Our training expertise and experience allows our customers to comply with current legislation, provide certification for employees and help to ensure a safer work environment.
We are building a reputation for ‘sharing knowledge’, we are a trusted training provider with strong and ongoing relations with our future customers across industries including; oil and gas, port authorities and marine; public sector; and construction.
Good for your business
Training can improve business performance, profit and staff morale.
Advantages to your business include:
- Environmental services: we have a range of environmental experts on hand to assist companies with ongoing environment solutions.
- You choose what new skills your workforce gains, targeting skills to meet the needs of your operation for now and in the future.
- Training your staff improves loyalty and performance, resulting in greater integrity of service, better work safety practices and productivity.
- You demonstrate to the national authorities and your employees that you value workers enough to invest in them.
- All our instructor/assessors are internationally accredited . They hold a minimum A1 assessors certificate [L&D9I] as per BSO 15513:2000 . Fully qualified through the five day instructional techniques course. Qualified safety practitioners and first aid competent. We are a accredited organisation through NPORS UK European recognized awarding body and hold centre status.
Train people well enough so they can leave, treat them well enough so they don’t want to.